SchoOl ... Here ComeS trouble

it's My Bros 1st school Day & it Sucks , everything is so messy , I had to label their books & note books with mum along with the maids , Gosh !!!!! there were a bunch of boOks a lot of them actually , each one of my Bros was asking 4 sth & for a moment I felt like dying , Gosh I even sCreamed "I only have 2 hands , only 2" , I hate SchoOl
So , Back 2 Me :P , I really want more Gifts :P , I can't Seem 2 have enough of them , I've received so many of them , sooooo Many , YET , I fell like I want More , I can never get enough of them , Their is still a couple of Gifts in particular , I've been waiting 4 , Hope I won't B disappointed & I'll get them .
the Invitation Card of the Party Held By Kuwait's Ministry of Education , the One I did already attend earlier this Summer :)
ps : it was fun to attend it although the rehearsal was tiring


the last Gift I got , this one is from My cousin *loved it * :P


0 التعليقات: