36 Things I Would Be...

36 Things I Would Be...

1- If I were a fruit I'd be... A Banana :P

2- If I were a color I'd be... Blue

3- If I were an animal I'd be... A Dolphin

4- If I were a domestic appliance I'd be... A TV

5- If I were a clothing item I'd be... A Cap

6- If I were an object I'd be... A Camera

7- If I were a car I'd be... A Rolls Rois

8- If I were a tree I'd be... An Abie's Tree

9- If I were a drink I'd be... Water

10- If I were an ice cream flavor I'd be... Chocolate Mousse Royal

11- If I were a person I'd be... Me

12- If I were a form of public transport I'd be... A Train

13- If I were a song I'd be... James Blunt's "You Are Beautiful"

14- If I were a movie I'd be... "Armageddon"

15- If I were a season I'd be... Spring

15- If I were a flower I'd be... A Tulip

16- If I were a job I'd be... A Pro Photographer

17- If I were a cartoon I'd be... 6am6om :P

18- If I were a gift I'd be... everything the person receiving the gift wants..

19- If I were a memory I'd be... A memory that makes Me Smile 2

0- If I were a city I'd be... Madrid

21- If I were a sense I'd be... Sight

22- If I were a candy I'd be... a lollipop..

23- If I were a time of the day I'd be... Sunrise & Sunset

24- If I were an invention I'd be... Car

25- If I were a body-part I'd be... a Brain

26- If I were a country I'd be... Australia

27- If I were a flavor I'd be... Sour

28- If I were a sport I'd be... Tennis

29- If I were a smell I'd be... Fresh

30- If I were a subject I'd be... ScienCe

31- If I were a building I'd be... A magnificent Football Stadium

32- If I were a month I'd be... November

33- If I were a perfume I'd be... Delicious Feelings

34- If I were a shape I'd be... A Square

35- If I were a word I'd be... Best

36- if I were a Number I'd be... No.1 :P
**********
Random Snap Shots , EnjoY :p

Chocolate Mousse Royal with extra ChoColate Sous from Baskin Robins .. Yum Yum

Yeah ... it's my Shoe ..lol

Whoever tied this Kuwait flag ribbon to the tree ... Good Job

My Bracelets

Yay .. it rained

1 التعليقات:

bent el deera kitchen يقول...

صورة المطر تيين