Goodbye 2008

As we approach 2009
another Box is closed
by 12:00 pm today my 2008 Memories Box is gonna B closed & put aside
'n a new one is definitely gonna take it's place

Tomorrow December Will B Gone
'n January will Begin

ahhh .. 2008 I'll never 4get u
one Fact is that 2008 was very special
just as special as I thought it would B2008 u didn't disappoint me :)

I had that feeling that 2008 is gonna B SpeCial
& it definitely was


January was kinda tough But I hanged on very tight
decided I'll enjoy the ride , never lose Hope'n always have Pride

I always loved those days LATE in January
when it's Cold & Freezing
when I wake up really early or stay all night long
I wear my dark pink Swiss robe
grab a banana & a mug of tea+ milk
go down stairs & enjoy my LiFestarring at the silver screen
watching Tennis, Tennis & more Tennis
AO simply Rocks
February

one of my Dearest friends lost her father

it was very tough for her

it feels awful when u can't do a thing 2 relieve some dear one's pain I Felt helpless

the only thing I managed 2 Do was Cry I can not even :(

imagine how She Felt it was horrible

She have Changed a little SinCe then , I don't think she'll ever B as Happy as she used 2

Probably , cuz a piece of her is missing


later on this month Passed by really quickly & things
started 2 get better 'n better day after day
one thing I really love in February is the National Day &

Liberation Day holidays
So very amazing
March knocks the Door
I welcome March in my LiFe
& I got the wonderful Gifts

of March

I admit I was mistakenwhen I said : No & pretty MuCh Gave up
I wasn't the one 2 decide or make the call
nor was I the one who gives up on it's all

I was Mistaken , I didn't believe
& though this was the 1st time I didn't
He proved me WRONG
gave me back my sanity & Said : always Remember that U R HOPE :')

I know ... Mistaken I was
this was like a Sweet Sorrow , I grieved missing this opportunity
2 Prove 2 my self & others , that it did happen
I always said if not today , then tomorrow & if not tomorrow
the day after tomorrow & if not then , then One Day it will happen
that Day came , the time came & I wasn't there 2 witness it
for I didn't believe it was the Day 2 B
If I said I didn't celebrate I would B a Liar
I was so so happy , He Did it :) He Won this oneOh Yeah , He DID ITI Loved that feeling , it was wonderfulI did C the recap 'n the Best part was :"Game, Set 'n Match ...
Andy Roddick
"

Feddy ... He Took u down , didn't he ?

March went really well , I worked hard
& got really Good results
I said I'm gonna try so hard , & if it doesn't work
I'll work even harder & harder
'n if it doesn't pay off 2day , it will tomorrow InShallah


April passed By really quickly
I pretty much didn't feel it
Cuz everything was a mess with School , exams & such stuff


May meant the start of hard work
I was done with school & had most of
May 2 study & review
I did what I was supposed 2 Do

I dunno , Maybe Not
Maybe not as hard as I should have
I admit I didn't give it my Best


& then was June
June was full of stress for it's very beginning
till it's very End , An exam after another
at the last Day of this month
My Graduation Party was held
I graduated from high school
it was a very sweet day , started with giggles
songs
& laughter all around the Place
& ended with Goodbye Tears


July was all about celebrating
on that Day I woke up really early
not because I wanted 2 , No
because I couldn't wait any longer , I just couldn't stay in Bed
I tried 2 relax , I drank a cup of milk
it's 8:00 am already & nothing yet
I started 2 have the "I'm scared" stomachache
Daddy was worried , he went out with my bros
I was starring at the screen o_o
I went up stairs & had daddy's cell phone with me
I was waiting 4 the message
the announced the top 5 & I wasn't one of them
I started 2 freak out , called daddy & he said I dunno
let me Go 2 the ministry , check 'n let u know
I decided I'm gonna check there website
& Nothing o_O
until I heard the message tune , I opened it
read it
& then I was relieved
called Daddy told him & he was just so proud of his daughter
found out later that Day that I'm one of the Top 10 Kuwaitis
Which made me even Prouder & Prouder
Back then I said it
I said " Veni, Vidi, Veci"

Honestly , things didn't turn out as I wanted them 2 B

I wasn't NO.1 , but that was O.k

cuz I didn't Give it My Best

Maybe if I did , I would have Been more than just No.1

just Maybe

the rest of the month was all about Congratulations
form Friends & family
Newspapers , Magazines & T.V appearances
As well as A Party held By the ministry of Education

another very special Memory in this month
was on July 6
I'll Never 4 get this Day , Never Ever
I enjoyed watching an epic match
Wimbledon Centre Court hosted what was said 2 B
the Best Match In the history in the Open Era
the Spaniard Rafael Nadal on one end of the court
& The Swiss maestro Roger Federer on the other
it was sunset time , when the match finally Finished
under the lights of the court , unlike usual Wimbledon
coronation , Rafa held His trophy & gave it a bite
Man we were so nervous , "B" cheers 4 Feddy
& we scream Go Rafa Go
"B" says this is not the Federer I know
'n we reply "Yeah right, what a lame excuse"
6-4 6-4 it was
Rafa had many chances 2 close it out &
dethrone Feddy of him Wimbly crown
Feddy resisted & said No , if U want it so Bad
I'm gonna Make u work extremely hard & u'll have to play on more
set
Feddy's experience was present in the 4th 2 bring it 2
make it a tie & bring a 5th wonderful set
both players fought really hard
But at the End Nadal was the Victor



2 tell you the TRUTH , I did shed some tearsafter this epic match
cuz Rafa won , & that made up
for the past 5 years , when Feddy kept beating
some of My Very Favorite Players
taking them down one after another

this moment was definitely worth every tear of sadness
I cried , because I was proud 'n happy
I felt like I was floating
I had this feeling , the one called Satisfaction .. u know

August was full of Tennis , Fun & Relaxation
& let's not forget the Olympics
I enjoyed enjoyed watching the OlymPiCs
in spite of the time difference
we woke up at the wee hours of the Day
2 enjoy & watch History being made
My most Precious memory was
from the Olympic Swimming Pool
When Michael Phelps made history
& I was just watching
Wow , I remember telling PeaCe
2 turn the T.V on & WatCh for God's sake !
History being Made
I nearly Cried then *Yeah I'm a crazy Sports fan :P*
I actually think I might have shed a few tears
I was so Amazed & happy
I actually thanked God 4 being born 2 witness
The making of HistoryAll7amDolleLah
another PleaSant memory
was Rafa winning the Gold Medal
I loved the semi final match against Nole
that Day , the few last games where so close
that Even Mum started 2 cheer 4 Rafa :P

the Olympics will always Be a SpeCial occasionI love it , Love the Competition the Intensity , the Crowd
& I definitely Love Victory

In September
I enjoyed watching the USO
it was kinda weird that it was Ramadan & the USO TIME
all at once
but it was still Fun

October was a new Chapter in my LiFe
I was not a high school student anymore
I was a Med School student
met new PPl
I was reunited with some of my old Friends
& Separated from many dear others

November

A new year of my life
& I keep getting older & Older

December
saying my Goodbyes 2 2008
& hoping 4 a Wonderful 2009

0 التعليقات: