I'm Happy ... V is 4 Victory

Oh yes I am , Yesterday February 1st , 2009 is a day for History , it was WonderFul , RaFa won his first Aussie Open title , which is just amazing , plus I got 2 C Roger Cry *evil* the match was amazing , a great effort by both players , to B honest with u , I didn't have high expectations 4 Rafa in this match , Specially not after His epic semifinal against Nando Verdasco , cus Fer was in an amazing form in that match & made Rafa work hard to win that one , but it was just great 2 c him hold this trophy .The truth is that when I first saw Roger crying & sobbing I actually laughed from the bottom of my heart , but then I don't know .. I almost had tearful eyes , that's weird but , it probably because I've been in such a situation B4 & it really hurts , it hurts a lot , & this bitter awful feeling won't just go away in a minute or 2 , no , it actually takes a lot of time 2 take it out of your system .
at first I was happy that he finally tasted his own medicine , I mean I'm pretty sure the one who knows this feeling the best is Andy Roddick , man he lost what ?? 16 times 2 Roger , but that's a different story .

His tears & how emotional he was shows how much he loves the game 'n how much it means 2 him , it shows how much determination and passion he really puts into every game & every match he plays , back then it wasn't about No.14 , it wasn't about losing 2 the one who's always better , NO It's about u & only you , it's about how much you love what you do & this guilty feeling you get , When I was in the same situation , I felt so Bad & I couldn't stop crying , my tears were of control , it didn't matter how hard I tried & how I did , I always felt that I should have done Better , I could have done this if & only if I'd put a little much more effort than I did.Another reason is the crowd , he probably felt he's let them Down , they were behind him all the way in that tournament from the very 1st point to the very last one , they told him the loved him & he just couldn't stand the fact that he might have let some of the down .
After all & no matter what , u've got 2 Feel 4 him

Dealing with loss is definitely & with out a doubt tough , it's one of the toughest thing a man has 2 deal with

One thing I liked was , the way Rafa acted after Feddey's Emotional Speech , he actually consoled Feddy & complemented him , this was really Classy from Rafa , it shows how much respect these 2 have for each other , Such Gentlemen , this match was such a great display of Humanity , Passion , Sportsmanship & Grace , I'm pretty sure it affected everyone who watched it so deeply , I don't Know about u , but it definitely did affect me . To have Humility and Respect for each other and each other's game are quite rare today , Tennis is Lucky 2 have these 2 Legends & their Wonderful amazing Rivalry .
And U Guys blame me when I tell U that I LOVE Sports

The Final AO Ceremony was simply a humbling,emotional and beautiful moment in Sports' History, it's just amazing & unbelievable to watch one great player acknowledging another's mixed Emotions .
B sure that this is just another Battle of the Nadal -Federer Rivalry , & many R yet 2 Come

'n yeah We lost the Handball World Cup , Croatia lost 2 France :( hard luck 2 me & Congrats 2 the French team's Fans , U guys deserved it

This though didn't ruin my day , Cuz Rafa still Won, Which really Rocks :D

3 التعليقات:

-mate يقول...

7aya allah elzamyeela
:)

which year you are?

Hope يقول...

Allah Y7ayeek
1st Year , Pre-Professional Year Program :)

-mate يقول...

http://www.fds-agu.blogspot.com/

check out this medical blog please. and if u like it, i invite u to be one of the contributors of this blog l2na kelhom in medical field

:)

tc