He Left Our World

it really is fascinating how silly ur life sometimes seems when u hear the news abt some one's death ..
Sometimes, not even that close ..
Yes, PPl die every every day, every minute & every second
but when u know the whole story .. from A to Z .. when u've known someone so dear who went through a very similar experience
U can not feel other than how naught you are
& u think ... "Aaaahh .. I'm such a silly spoiled little girl"
.
.
more than a year ago he was diagnosed with lymphoma "lymph nodes cancer"
he smiled & said "nice, a new experience"
he wanted 2 B the one to deliver the news to his sister .. he told her with a smile on his face & she just couldn't believe it ..
she thought he was joking, unfortunately ... he wasn't
she asked : "aren't U afraid?"
& his answer was : " afraid .. afraid of what ? Death? No, I haven't done anything wrong & I love Allah .. & if I do die, hopefully I'll go to Heaven"
&
2day he died .. he said his goodbyes
he left our world for good
May his soul rest in peace .. he was such a great example of a nice Kuwaiti, Muslim young man
اللهم اغفر لـ علي و ارحمه و ثبته عند السؤال .. اللهم آمين
اللهم اجعله ممن قلت فيهم :
( ويطاف عليهم بآنية من فضة وأكواب كانت قواريرا , قواريرا من فضة قدروها تقديرا , ويسقون فيها كأساً كان مزاجها زنجبيلاً, عيناً فيها تسمى سلسبيلا )
.
.
ironically, it's my Bro's B-Day 2day
& I can not imagine losing any of my Brothers .. I can' imagine the loss of someone dear
that would kill me ... would literally kill me
[Break] me into little pieces
.
.
الله يحفظهم و يـخـلـيـهم لــي

7 التعليقات:

princess adadi يقول...

الله يرحمه ويغفر له ويجعل مثواه الجنة

مشاعره كانت عظيمة .. والامل عنده كان كبير

والله يخلي لج اخوانج وكل شخص غالي عليج

غير معرف يقول...

عظم الله أجرش .
CG

Hope يقول...

princess adadi

اللهم آمين
يزاج الله خير

Hope يقول...

CG

اجرنا و اجرك .. يزاك الله خير

Aurous يقول...

عظم الله أجرج

Aurous يقول...

عظم الله أجرج
الله يرحمه ويغفر له

Hope يقول...

Aurous
اجرنا و اجرج
يزاج الله خير