A Piece of Me

"lying on that bed.. attached to a countless number of machines.. no scratches on his face, neither bruises .. nor cuts .. Simply, no nothing .. except for that head injury.. he looked as if he was peacefully asleep .. surrounded by a blue atmosphere all around .. the smell of fear filling the air .. a room devoid of any sense of life ... this says it all "

and I lied to myself ... and I tried to believe that it wasn't you .. it wasn't you the one laying on that bed with all these machines attached to you .. keeping you alive .. alive for me ...
I tried to convince myself that it's not you .. it's some other guy .. but it didn't work
I didn't wanna come in .. I was afraid of what I might see ..

have you seen the look on my face the moment I entered that room ?I suffocated .. I couldn't breathe .. I was weak .. I fell down in disbelief.. I couldn't believe my eyes .. I thought "it can't be you .. not you my angel"

"you're too good .. bad things happen only to bad people .. & I can't think of one bad thing in you .. you're all good .. so good "

if it wasn't you then why did I break down ? why did the pulse rate go up every time I talked to you ? Did you hear me ? Did you sense my presence ?
& if it was you, then why didn't you answer me ? why didn't you reply to all of my cries ?

& for a whole week .. I lived a lie .. I lived on the hope that I would get a phone call telling me that they made a mistake .. the hope of hearing you're voice one more time kept me alive

I waited & waited & waited

you were clinically dead then .. & a week from the day I entered that room .. YOU left .. YOU left for good & took a piece of my soul with you .. you left ... no come back
YOU left without saying good bye

now .. today .. I still dream of you .. I still wake up scared at night .. I still wait for your calls
& I still love you
& I can't believed how I managed to live all these days without you.. I still wonder how have I made it ? ... I work hard, you know .. thinking that this would fill the empty space in my soul & the big gap in my little heart .. but days have proved that no nothing will help me forget .. that you'll live in me .. & that I'm now, living for you .. & no more for me

Death took you away from me,my friend .. & I regret not saying good bye .. I was too lazy & I didn't know that I wouldn't get another chance to say good bye ..
Today, & everyday since you've left my world .. my only wish was going back in time .. to hug you, hold you tight & never let go
if only I knew, you'd never talk to me again, you'd no longer be mine .. if only I knew
to my consolation,
now, I realize that you don't belong to our world .. you're too good to live in such a world .. you deserve a better place

& no one shall take better care of you more than Allah


My Friend, My Love, My Sweetheart ...
May your soul rest in Peace


.

.


That was a page of her life
written by me ..
my words .. from her heart
.
.
kindly tell me what do u guys think
I'd appreciate it =]

6 التعليقات:

JiBLa CiTY يقول...

walla i really don`t know what's all about
:S

jasem يقول...

:(
let god be with her
i could not say nothing but pray for her
u surprised me twice in the last lines..
she needs time,, just enough time to forget..she needs someone like you.. if u could touch strangers hears with your nice words thats make u the one cabable for help .. she lost a piece of her ..nothing replace it but enough piece of your lovely nickname.. hope..be close to her ..take her away from her memories.. cause u express all these feelings in few lines this means alot..use your heart and words which are such a gift for these kind of occations hope..and be sure this is big..i respect this post very much..GOD BLESS YOU ..thanks..

mybooksandme يقول...

عظم الله أجرج

الله يرحمها وبغمد روحها الجنة

كل اللي تقدرين تسوينه لها إنج تدعين لهاأهيا الحين مستانسة لأنها عند الله و بين إيده

يا رب تغفر لها..

Hope يقول...

jasem
Thanx 4 ur sweet words

Hope يقول...

JiBLa CiTY
afaaaaaaaaa
=[

Hope يقول...

mybooksandme

well, it a he
الله يرحمه و يغفر له و يصبر اهله

شاكرتلج مرورج
=]