Goodbye 2009


not so long ago, we all welcomed 2009
& now, I find myself writing Goodbye 2009

time goes by so quickly doesn't it

I remember when we used to say "can't wait for 2000 to come"
now it's gonna B 2010
that's 10 years .. 10 whole years

.

.


2009

a wonderful beginning, and by far the weirdest end
unfortunately .. it didn't rise up 2 my expectations
the most important thing is that I've learned a lot of things
so many things

my best friend once told me " u might b smart, but I know u're not when it comes to dealing with ppl"
I partially agree

but I'll stay me
I refuse 2 change, unless it's 4 the better ME
the way I act got me 2 where I am 2day, & as they say "Never change a winning game tactic"


.
.


how abt a brief review? & some not so old memories =p

let's get started
.
.


January


exciting, beautiful, yet very cold =p
once more I raise my "who need's sleep when u've got the Aussie Open?" logo
so finals that went so smoothly .. ell7emdellah

one day that I'll never 4get was when I had my last final exam
Roddick was scheduled to play Djokovic in the Semi Finals .. that was a match I would never miss
woke up at 6 am that day just 2 watch what I can watch
left to the Uni but 4got my heart back at home
& while I was having breakfast, I got some really good news
I remember I was so nervous when I knew this msg was from my Bro
I didn't even want 2 read it, but PinKiya insisted .. she read it & it said

" جوكوفيتش انسحب "

call me crazy .. I didn't believe it
I even hugged her men el.wanasa lol
I still have that msg .. never deleted it

.
.

enjoying My very short holiday ... Rafa's efforts finally paid off

an epic Final .. Feddy cried

I might sound evil now =p I loved it

he finally got 2 taste his own medicine

I even have the video saved in my mobile album .. will never delete it lol

but it really was an amazing moment .. just amazing

the match, the quality of tennis, the sportsmanship .. just everything



in short : January was just the right start of the year
I was satisfied on all basis =]




.
.

February


not so bad if it wasn't for the "U always start early" Uni thing
I had 2 start the 2nd semester 2 weeks earlier than other colleges .. this sucks I know
I never stopped complaining

I still do

if it wasn't for the national day & liberation day holiday I would I've been dead
starting so early really turned my brain OFF
4 real .. haven't studies like really studied since that spring holiday .. my brain is now starting to work
bs sh3egbah .. b3ad ma 5rabt e.denya =[

.
.



March


new subject .. still trying to adapt 2 everything happening all around me
still mentally non-functional
liked only one of my subjects & kinda thought the others where boring
that also kept me alive =p

.
.


April


so special as usual ..

bcuz of that one very special person's B-Day
GoSh I love him .. I love having him around

& he didn't eat the cake on his B-Day .. gal la Baba shno B-Day .. there's no such a thing, bs thanx anyway
gal u & the boys eat it all lol
the boys liked the idea
but I warned them .. Nobody touches HIS cake
& he ate it with us the next day .. isn't he a sweetheart?

.

.



May



So busy with the Uni .. so many exams
too many deadlines & I still don't feel like studying
will I ever again? dunno =S

RG ... a shocking loss to Soderling .. bust I would B lying if I said that I didn't see this coming
suddenly things r not looking so good 4 Rafa
thank good Roddick survived till the late stages .. dunno what would've happened if he wasn't there .. things would've been so boring
Roger finally winning RG .. not so good 4 an anti-feddy tennis fan like me =[
believe it or not I didn't watch the whole final match .. thought it was too boring for me


.

Day: Tuesday
Date: May the 26th, 2009

a day 2 remember .. a day full of sweet warm moments that I shall never 4get
success it is =D
I'll hold on 2 these sweet memory till the end of my life, 4 it will make me a better person, remind me of what I can do & what I'm here 2 do =]



.

.



June



stress on the way .. watch out!!

exams .. results .. disappointments

& at the end life goes on

.

.



July



a nice treat from Roddick in Wimbledon
& once more I see hope .. I saw the same sparkle in his eyes .. the one I saw back in 2003
it was more like the 2003 little kid Roddick, except he was no longer a kid & he was even better
again I believed .. I really did that time
he took it 2 a 5th set .. he was so close .. he gave it all .. yet his efforts came short
one day, I believe, he will left that trophy .. he will B the champion .. with this will .. I know he will
Yes, that was record breaking # 15 for Mr.Federer but

NO WONDER I'M A RODDICK FAN =]

Roddick, u never let me down ..

.

time 2 celebrate =]

Bro's efforts paid off .. I'll always B proud of my little Bro
all the stress, all the "freaking out" .. it was worth it

& what is better than a family celebration?

+

driving lessons = horrible days that I'll never 4get
Gosh really awful .. just the memory of it .. aShwa it's behind me now
my tutors = big mouth

aaaaaaaah madri shloOn te7amalt.ha

+

eventually got my driving licence
&
I officially am a dentistry student =]



.

.

August



a lot of thinking
practicing mind gaps



Ramadan + USO = Magic



.

.



September

a surprising USO final .. a new champ
a pleasant surprise =]

someone .. someone unique .. leaves our world
 heading to better place, I believe
RIP

a wonderful Eid

& back to the Uni =[


.

.


October



nothing is the same anymore

everything is so different
the long adaptation process not complete yet



Someone turned 20 =p

.

.


November



full of shocks ... bad ones
ppl ... the variation in ppl .. their attitudes their mentalities .. everything .. just keeps on shocking me
but nothing can ruin my month =]
my 19th B-Day followed by the 1st day of Eid
On my day, I realized that no matter how old I get.. in his eyes I'll always B his little girl



.

.



December


clouds, rain, & disappointments
finally woke up .. & now I know what I want

& I'll get it inShallah

.

.

in 2009 I've changed a bit but I've learned a lot
I've learned to give myself the priority
& I choose 2 B me .. 2 forgive .. 2 take the higher road .. 2 B the better one
I've learned that we all need 2 B selfish & self-centered from time 2 time =p

.

.




the last pics from 2009 =p





The weather was super beautiful 2day =]

.

.

Happy New Year Everyone
& 2010 .. u better B a good one =p

26 التعليقات:

reemas يقول...

VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR DEAR

WISH U ALL THE BEST
:)))

Nemo يقول...

happy new year :)

Hanan يقول...

I've learned that we all need 2 B selfish & self-centered from time 2 time =p


^^

This is what i must and have to be wallah ! mo kil ennas kafoo :(

May all your dreams come true inshallah :)

إنسانة يقول...

happy new year 4 u too.. :)
u r right u just remind me when we were waiting 4 2000! and now it is 2010!!
oh my god, we're getting old.. !!

:)

anyway... best wishes to u for the new year...
hope that it will be better than any year...

take care dear...

الوتيــــــــــن يقول...

happy new year honey

i'm listening to ( me & mrs. jones

maches ^_^

Nemo يقول...

wish you a great year inshallah :)

msha3erha يقول...

3sah 3am 5air 3laich ya raab wish you all the best in life :D

Loooooooool just let me know what
point do you have on Federer??

In my eyes he is a great player. He put so much effort to get where he is now. People would say he is rich and used to play sports since he was 1 year old boy so he is spoiled!! loool 7aram ya3ni? :p
I find 15 grand slam titles are enough to satisfy any player in his whole life. Further more, he always encourages the new generation's players. He is at his thirties and he knows very well younger players are the future and he supports them.
Be fair shway Hope and don't hate him so much like that :p you are supporting all players except him!! lool you make me laugh wallah

My Books and Me يقول...

كل عام وإنتي بخير

وإنشالله هالعام ينعاد عليج بالصحة والعافية ويكون أحسن من الأعوام اللي قبله

Hope يقول...

reemas

2 u too Doc
thanx 4 ur sweet wishes

Hope يقول...

Nemo

2 u too
thanx 4 passing by =]

Hope يقول...

Hanan

yeah really u need this or ppl r gonna keep on using u all teh time just bcuz u're nice .. 3la goltech mo ay a7ad yeStahal b.ha.zeman

& ur's 2 inShallah Sis

Hope يقول...

إنسانة

=]

time passes by so quickly & we R really getting older

2 u too hun
thanx a lot

Hope يقول...

الوتيــــــــــن

2 u too

wow, u've got one very unique taste in music =p

Hope يقول...

Nemo

Thanx again ..
wiSh u all the best

Hope يقول...

msha3erha

Amen .. ajma3een ya rab
thanx sweetie

o.k
c I, not so long ago, found out that I don't hate the guy lol .. for the past 7 or 8 yrs I thought I hated him lol
I thought abt it & I realized that I just don't like him
Y ? really dunno
it's weird .. I never liked him since the 1st time I saw him .. just didn't
& then he started beating my guys lol .. one guy after another 1st my Philippousis then andy & the list goes on .. bs when u think abt it.. this is not enough of a reason cuz everyone has got the right 2 win & he's the best
though I don't like him & I've never & never will cheer 4 him, I very much respect him for he's such a gentleman, his sportmanship is amazing, & his game is just unbelieveable .. I very much appreciate his talent .. actually I'm grateful that I was born in this era 2 B able 2 witness his excellence in the game
this is really weird, I mean the guy is probably the best tennis player in the history of the game, yet I don't like him

o 3la golat Andy Roddick I really wanna hate him but he's just too nice

Hope يقول...

My Books and Me

و انتي بخير و صحة و سلامه يا رب
على الجميع يا رب

Thanx 4 ur sweet wiShes =]

atoona يقول...

mashallah, its good that you remembered what you did last year, i think it helps you focus on what you can do to change it for the better..
hope u have a great year :)

Hope يقول...

atoona

yes it helps a lot .. 2 learn from my mistakes & know what I'm capable of

u too sis

om comment kuwait يقول...

i wish u all the best hope
in ur studies and in ur life

i really loved the pics the nature is simply telling us a msg i promise u all that ull get a wonderfull 2010 so pray a lot and study hard and ull get what u want :))

رورو الشخبوطه يقول...

كل عام وانتي بخير..

..::Amu::.. يقول...

Happy new year :)

Samt♥AlbadoO يقول...

HelloOo Hope,
how r u..?

Happy new year, it is the first weekend from the new year

i liked the way how u review the months of 2009

and i liked the pix of the sky
masha-alla el-weather looks AMAZING

y36eech el-3aafyaaah

O

hope 2 u all happiness in this new year =)

Hope يقول...

om comment kuwait

Thanx a lot sweetie
same 2 u

I will InShallah

Hope يقول...

رورو الشخبوطه

و انتي بصحة و سلامه يا رب

Hope يقول...

..::Amu::..

to u 2 Bro

Hope يقول...

Samt♥AlbadoO

Hello dear
I'm fine all7emdellah

2 u too

glad u liked it & yeah the weather is beautiful .. not too cold not too hot .. just beautiful

Allah y3afeech Sis

same 2 u =]