I felt Nothing


I usually tend to have some sort of a bad feeling when my boys lose ... & the 2 losing at the same day & the same round, certainly, doesn't make things any easier.

2day the two lost .. & I felt nothing

NOTHING

dunno .. is it that they didn't disappoint me .. dunno

What makes me feel really awful is when they lose, & I miss the match .. it makes me feel guilty though sometimes it's out of my hands .. crazy !!?? maybe .. anyhow, that was the case today .. just got 2 watch a couple of games .. follow the score online 4 a while .. but then I wasn't there

& I wasn't worried, anxious, or whatever. I had a very funny feeling .. like I was too confident that he would win or he would lose this one .. it's weird I don't even know what I felt ..

it was when I knew exactly what happened .. it was then when I felt bad ..


but I'm still proud of 'em .. both of 'em
I know they gave it their best .. they R fighters & not quitters
Hats off 2 Andy, Rafa, & their opponents


Once more I'll say what I usually say at these times ...
Andy .. they're one place where u'll always B the winner, now & 4 ever, u & no other .. & that is the hearts of ur fans
.
.
u know!! my brothers always criticize my choice of players .. they think I usually go 4 losers & I really can't see that!!
I go 4 fighters [full stop]
I definitely don't c myself cheering 4 someone like federer .. it would've made things much easier & probably happier 4 me, yeah, definitely, but it just doesn't seem right 2 me.. a superb player, without a doubt.. just not my type.. I usually go 4 the American, who in this case is Roddick since no Agassi is there any more .. & we have our good times .. not many but they're really GOOD

& even if my boys never win a single match from 2day on, I'll still B their fan .. for ever I will B... it's not just a matter of loyalty .. I just can't not B there just bcuz ppl think they're loser or underachievers .. the ways I see it, they're not.. they are MY champions & they always will B
.
.
KK I'm in a big trouble now
for the 1st time since I don't know when, I don't have a player 2 cheer 4 in the mens semi =s
I might eventually cheer 4 Marin or the other Andy

2 التعليقات:

اسمي أحمد .. لو مخانتنيش الذاكره !! يقول...

السلام عليكم
مع انه انجليزي .. بس راااائع
ما شاء الله .. ايه الأسلوب الراقي ده؟ .. استمتعت فعلا و أنا بقرأ كلامك ..

أول مره ازور مدونتك بس مش الأخيره ان شاء الله

يا ريت تشرفني على مدونتي و تضع تعليقك

ra7alaat.blogspot.com

شكرا لوقتك

Hope يقول...

اسمي أحمد .. لو مخانتنيش الذاكره !!

و عليكم السلام و رحمة الله و بركاته
شكرا .. تسلم اخوي
حياك الله بأي وقت

شاكرتلك مرورك