I confess...

Ghalya Al-Dhafiri started her "I Confess..." campaign to help people. I thought abt it & I think its a wonderful idea. So, in this post Hope is gonna confess..
now I stand before u all, vulnerable, with what I carry deep in my heart exposed

enjoy...


I confess...
I love my dad more than my mum. this issue have been bothering me 4 quite a long time. As a child I just couldn't understand it, how come I love him more than her? Y am I not like everyone else.. now that I think abt it I realize that I'll never love anyone the way I love my dad.. Never.. & I love my mum, I love her.. in a different way.. yes we don't agree on much, yes, we have different personality.. but I love her & I always will.. I love her so much but I can't show it with hugs & kisses & so on.. I love her & I do show my love by other simple means ;p.. now I know it's not abt how much u love someone .. it's abt how u love him


I confess...
I can act like a 5 yr old child, believe it or not.. &  I do actually, not so often but I'm such a de3la kid when I do.. I can get angry & even cry bcuz some one ate my chocolate or ice-cream.. I so very much hate it when they do this.. ya3ni I barely find sth that I like & especially when it comes 2 food & eating & they go do this .. not good not good..
I confess...
I can forgive very easily.. forgiveness is not an issue 4 me.. it happens naturally, it's the forgeting part that I have no grip on.. I might forgive.. but I find it very difficult 2 forget


I confess...
though I try as hard as I can not 2 compliment ppl, I just can be like this all the time .. I can't, uff I'm too sweet.. I always say faShla o 3aib.. I so wanna B strict & just do things for me 'n never compliment ppl ever again on my own expense.. that my next mission


I confess...
the 1st time I wore my glasses, I didn't sob & cry bcuz I had a horrible heaache. That was a lie, I cried for my loss =[.. I cried cuz I'll no more wake up & see teh world the way I always did =[

4 التعليقات:

Sumaiah يقول...

Love the idea and the confessions especially the ice cream one! I through a tantrum every time I come home tired and hungry to find that mom have made something that I don't like and didn't bother calling! I'm very picky and I end up not eating when I could've ordered something before coming home!!

I too love my dad more than mom, I don't actually love my mom! Not that I hate her, it's just that I feel that as hard as I tried to have a relationship with her as a child she didn't notice me so I just feel betrayed by her!

ابو فارس يقول...

Recognition ... a very nice blog too sweet Thank you

Hope يقول...

Sumaiah

Credit of the idea 2 Ghalya =]
I pretty much do the same thing.. I'm o.k with giving it if they asked, I wouldn't mind at all actually.. bs looking for my things & not finding them bcuz some one took them without even asking this really pisses me off

U know a lot of ppl don't understand me when I say I love Dad more.. they just don't understand
I'm sorry 4 the way things went with ur mother, but U know it's never too late 2 have a real relationship.. u can always have one.. no attachment, bs at least a decent relationship.. & giving it a try should set u free form any future feeling of guilt I guess

thanx a lot 4 passing by & leaving such a wonderful comment =]

Hope يقول...

ابو فارس

thanx a lot
ما تقصر