My Eid

1st of All, again,
عيدكم مبارك.. عساكم من العايدين و الفايزين
و تقبل الله طاعتكم و كل عام و انتو بخير



I promised I would write a post abt Eid, sorry 4 the delay,, bs really haven't had the time 2 sit & write sth
So, how was my Eid? just great I would say.. loved it, loved every moment
 .. staying up all night starring at the ceiling in attemps 2 sleep .. e.takbeer.. the boys buzz, one looking for his mkasar the other complaining abt b5oor... the compliments dad took 4 his new look .. I loved it =D

the usually silly part of Eid was actually bearable this time.. it went just fine. The kids, of course, went crazy
taking pics, playing games, & as usual.. fighting
so, day 1 was perfect
day 2 was fun
o on day three I went out with the gals 4 lunch at lorenzo.. fortunately the place wasn't crowded.. not much ppl actually.. we had a decent lunch, then at night I went out with my aunts 4 dinner.. it was nice.. not as bad as I thought it would B

..

now that Eid is over & my summer holiday nearly over.. I'm starting 2 stress abt goin' back 2 school.. I haven't had enough from the holiday.. I'll never get enough of it.. & I hate the fact that I start school b4 everyone else =[
I hate school .. I really do hate it

....

it's time 4 some pic =P
gettin' ready =p

chicken with mushrooms & cheese.. Not Bad

Eid breakfast =]

Dessert .. simply delicious


Cacao = 3ajeeeb

8 التعليقات:

نهــــــــــار يقول...

السلام عليكم..
عيدج مبارك وتقبل الله طاعتكم..
عسى ايامج كلها أفراح يارب
وبالعافيه الكاكاو ..
وبداية سنه دراسيه سعيده :)
بسكم من الإجازه :)
..
في امان الله

Aurous يقول...

el.mohem ena you had fun ;)

msha3erha يقول...

Glad that you had fun and liked it sister =) 3sa ayamech kelha s3ada wo hana ya rb


I liked the chicken with mushrooms and cheese dish bs law ykoon without mushroom and cheese ykoon a7la :P lol bel3afyah

Hope يقول...

نهــــــــــار

و عليكم السلام و رحمة الله و بركاته
ايامج سعيده عساج من العايدين و الفايزين
منا و منج صالح الاعمال ان شاء الله
اجمعين يا رب
الله يعافيج

لا وين بسنا من الاجازه ، انا مسكينه معطله متاخر، اجازتي كانت قصيرة حيل =[

اشكرج ع المرور

Hope يقول...

Aurous

Yes, I did
alf el7emdellah =]

Hope يقول...

msha3erha

Ameen, thanx a lot
I didn't like the plate much, u know, as I don't eat mushrooms, plus the fact that it was too oily 4 me
Allah y3afeech Sweetie
=]

غير معرف يقول...

Who do you like, Real or Barcelona?

Hope يقول...

Anonymous

I'm a proud madridista =D