To The Men in My Life




Uncle A

thanx 4 being there for me when I needed u most
for hugging me & wrapping me with ur amazing magical warmth when I need it most
thank u for the great talk we had.. for holding my hand & never letting go.. for patting on my head & shoulder
for calling & checking on me
thanx for opening up, letting me pour everything out from my heart to yours
thank you for loving me, for caring so much
I love u my Fav lil Uncle


Uncle M

thanx for being the one for him
for loving & believing in me
for that album u made.. for every scrap paper u've cut from the news paper & magazines.. for every picture u've kept, & every article u've got ur hands on
thanx for collecting all those precious memories ever since I started going to school & till present day
thanx for being his brother, his guider, & his soulmate
thanx for caring so much & loving him just that much

...
wallah enna m3azatkom mn m3azetah yal.'3aleen

I Love U so very much
Allah la ya7rimni menkom.. the best uncles in the world. I wouldn't have asked for better ones =D

3 التعليقات:

msha3erha يقول...

الله يخليهم لج و يخليج لهم و لا يحرمكم من بعض .. عسى ايامكم كلها وناسه يا رب

عيدج مبارك يالغاليه ؛)

bananaQ8 يقول...

عيدج مبارك وعساج من عواده

Hope يقول...

msha3erha

آمين، ما تقصرين
ايام سعيده



bananaQ8

ايامج سعيده