Anything & Everything

Hey there =D

Hope everyone is enjoying Ramadan! time is going by so quickly, I don't want the holiday to come to an end =[
So, this post is gonna be about anything & everything, a mixed up one 

I've got a lot of things to do, a lot & no time at all, I've wanted to bake a cake for ages now but I can't cuz the fridge is stuffed with all kinds of desserts, abi asawi caaaaaake!!

That other day I went to the super market o guess sheno legait?
my fav chewing gum when I was in KG

& my fav Biscuit

Ayaaaaam, Dad used to take me to the supermarket to buy chocolates, gum, & candy everyday either b4 or after KG =]

now back to present time ;p

I got it & I'm over the moon, the best 9o'3a of the year, no no, the best 9o'3a ever



...

Fellow blogger Danderma did a tag a few days ago & I miss doing tags, so I decided I wanna do it & I did 
a chance for you guys to get to know me better =p


A
– Available: Yes
– Age: 20
– Animals: I hate them
B
– Beer: Eww
– Birthday: November, 26th
– Best friends: 2 or 3
– Body Part on opposite sex: Eyes, lips, chest, arms, cheek bones & rule #1 is NO KARSHA =p
– Best feeling in the world: Achieving my goals & seeing how proud & happy my Dad is =]
– Best weather: Cold & rainy
– Been in Love: NO
– Been on stage: Yes
– Believe in Magic: Yes
– Believe in Santa: Nah
– Brand: Back Street Boys
C
– Candy: It's o.k
– Color: BLUE
– Chocolate/Vanilla: Chocolate all the time
– Chinese/Indian/Italian: Italian
- Cake or pie: Cake
– Cheese: YES
D
– Day or Night: Day
– Dancing in the rain: NO DANCING FOR ME =p 
E
– Eyes: Dark brown I guess =S
– Ever failed a class?: Never, el7emdella!
– Enemies: Unfortunately many jealous ones!

– Exercise: Used to =[ 

F
– First thoughts waking up: Let's go say hi to Dad
– Food: PASTA

G
– Greatest Fear: Loss
– Goals: A lot of them
– Get along with your parents: Yes, el7emdella =]
H
– Hair Color: Black
– Happy: Yes, el7emdella
– Holiday: LOVE IT!
I
– Ice Cream: BR Chocolate Mousse Royale
J
– Jewelry: Earings
– Job: Student =p
K
– Kids: Dunno, maybe sometime in the future
– Kickboxing or karate: Kickboxing
– Keep a journal?: Yes
L
– Love: Means family
– Laughed so hard you cried: Long time ago I guess
M
- Milk flavor: Chocolate
– Movies: Comedy
– Motion sickness: No, el7emdella
– McD’s or BK: None, I don't eat fast food =]
N
– Number: 11
O
– One wish: Never lose in anything, never lose anyone
P
– Perfect Pizza: Papa Johns pepperoni & cheese 
– Pepsi/Coke: None, I don't drink fuzzy drinks =]
– Perfume/Cologne: Delicious feeling, Emotion
Q
– Quail: what's that? a bird? 
R
– Reason to cry: Loss, disrespect, injustice, being helpless
– Reality T.V: The biggest loser
– Radio Station: Not a radio person
S
– Song: Out of The Blue
– Shoe size: 37
– Salad Dressing: Caesar 
– Skinny dip: o_O A big NO NO
– Strawberries/Blueberries: None
– Sport: Football & Tennis 
T
– Tattoos?: None
– Thunderstorms: Love the sound of it
U
– Unpredictable: kinda!
V
– Vacation spot(s): Dubai & The States
W
– Weakness: Dad
– Who makes you laugh the most: 3waSha 
– Worst Weather?: Hot summer
X
– X-Rays: Hate 'em, they're bad =p
Y
-Year it is now: 2011
-Yellow: not my color
Z
– Zoo animal: Lion 

....

Dear You,

I hate seeing you like this, I never thought I would see you like this =[ it breaks my heart to see you lying in that bed, I want you back home, I need you, I wanna talk to you
I promise, once U're home I'll do all of the tricks you want me to do. I'll answer all of your questions correctly, even the hard ones, I'll play games on you like I used to.. just come back =[
U're STRONG, U've always been, Don't give up on me now

I LOVE YOU

اللَّهُمَّ اشْفِ مَرْضانا وَمَرْضَى الْمُسْلِمِينَ

4 التعليقات:

iyaa يقول...

i like ur posts

Hope يقول...

iyaa

Thank you sweetheart
you've got a lovely blog yourself

=]

♥●• Izdiher·•●♥ يقول...

Nice to now more about u .

Hope يقول...

♥●• Izdiher·•●♥

Thanx dear