Change

Hey there!!
I survived that wedding I told you abt !! Yaaaaaaaay =D now I need a few months of rest to recover lol. I think I 4got how exhausting preparing for a wedding is, especially if it's a close relative's wedding.
& I'm back to school. it SuCks BIG TIME!!
I'm not comfortable, sth has changes, the thing is I dunno what that thing is, things don't feel right, sth is different, I dunno is it the fact that very soon I will finally be studying the thing I choose to study? or is it sth else? mmm, I dunno what it is, bs I definitely sense a change... & jate changes, I love this 2 stay the way they are, bs can help do a thing.. Life is all abt changes



So, the weather is getting better, I can finally enjoy seeing some clouds in the sky =] just looking at a sky full of clouds in an early morning makes me HAPPY =]

Sth I never saw coming seems 2 B happening. I never thought I'd find myself in such a situation, but currently, I'm just trying to learn a lesson, trying to do the right thing.. 
Back in 2005, January to be specific, Croatia lost their top spot to Spain in the Handball World Cup & that was a BIG surprise for everyone, I was so sad, you know me, I'm such a bad loser & I hate it when my team loses, especially when the loss comes unexpected.
But that day, I learned a lesson, I was ever surprised to see Vlado Šola, their Croatian team captin & goalkeeper & 1 of my fav handball players, celebrate his silver medal, he was all smiling, laughing , celebrating, & taking pics, totally enjoying the ceremony, as if he was the winner, & the guy just lost his #1 position.. Man!! What a spirit!!

So the lesson is, Enjoy ur life, the good & the bad, meaning make a good memory out of a bad one, don't let space in your life for bad memories for they will bring you no good, look at the full half of the glass, live positive =] 
Celebrate ur success no matter how tiny it is, no matter how little ppl think of it.. it's ur success, it's ur achievement to celebrate.. 

I know some ppl will always underestimate ur achievement, will always be little you & are always ready to splash salt right on ur fresh wound.. the only solution 4 those is ignoring them, act as if they don't exist, they don't deserve your attention.
...

I'm so sick of ppl trying to change me =[ 
Everyone around me is trying to change sth abt me.. like I'll B much more suitable when they change me!! I'm not a doll. I'm not gonna change. If I don't want 2 change then I NEVER will.
I'll never change those little things in me, those thing u guys find annoying.. FYI some ppl love me for these things, those little things make me ME & I'm not willling to change a tiny teeny bit in me 4 ppl, I'm not willing 2 change just to please ppl. Pleasing ppl & getting their approval isn't on top of my priorities.
You just need to understand that some things never change, I'm Hope & not that person you want me 2 B.
B it me writing with a pencil or being a nerd,, I'm not gonna change for your sake.
Bottom Line: "I am what I am, not what ppl want me 2 B"

2 those who love me 4 who I am & wouldn't change a bit in me:  I LOVE U 

...

I have 2 admit that I have this habit of wanting everything to B perfect, trying to fix everything & everyone, & I've been told a million time that some things can not B fixed & some ppl are not worth the effort,, bs I just can't give up, I can't seem to stop worrying abt fixing every little thing & making everything right.
I gotta try, at least try every now & then.. you never know, these efforts may eventually pay off
Giving up isn't a quality of a champ, so I shall try & try & try

...


همسه ~~
Me retenait les mains


2 التعليقات:

DarKLiNG يقول...

@@

Hola i think i know this blog long time ago it seems the theme has change ;p

i have learnt that without sadness u will have no memory

for ex. u have learnt that not being sad even if ur team lost .. so the sadness that affected u makes u stronger

for ppl whom r trying to change u just say enshallah and then skip ;p

i hope i won't lost my way of visiting ur blog again

c ya ;p

Hope يقول...

DarKLiNG

Yes, the old theme was black 'n dark, nothing hopeful lol so I finally replaced it with a brighter one =]

No, I won't kinda trick them & give 'em some sorta hope that I'll change, I won't change for anyone's sake & my decision is final, so Y mislead 'em!!
Anyhow, 7ayak Allah in my blog & thanx for passing by =]