Pics & a lot more

Hello ppl =]
seems like 2012 is gonna B all abt fighting my way through 
I've become so lazy lately, unbelievably LAZY, I just wanna sleep, sleep & sleep
Oh how I love sleep, if sleep was a man I would marry him lol .. wallah it's the only thing that I enjoy doing these days
I've been thinking lately & I realized I've stopped doin' the things I love, I haven't backed a cake since the summer, I want to but I don't have enough time & when I have the time I either sleep or waste it thinking of what cake should I bake =s
I haven't been able 2 watch proper tennis in the past year, I nearly cried when I finally got 2 watch a whole match a few days ago, the good thing is I still am the same, my heart beats fast when I see my boys, when they're defending a break point or losing their service game.. my heart still flutters when they win & I have that amazing feeling of joy that takes over once I hear "Game, Set, & Match Roddick" or Rafa or Williams
Further more, I still am a GobeSsa lol.. I still jinx my players, this thing has happened so many times.. I finally finish my exams, watch my players match in a Grand Slam Championship especially Roddick,, & they either lose in the most unexpected way or tumble, hurt themselves & are forced 2 retire.. End result = Heart break & heartache =[

haven't been studying as well as I should, I keep on postponing things, I need some1 2 slap me, scream at me.. I gotta study, I can't screw up, I can't afford another set back,, Not Acceptable 

I miss the times I used 2 write posts with lots of PiCs, so this one will have a lot of Pics =]

I was cleaning my room that other day & I found this lol
this goes back to the summer holiday, not sure last summer or the one b4 that
just look at this, it's hilarious
aham shay "Buy Samboosa" lol 7g RamaDan

Got my 2012 agenda 15 days late
I'm keeping some ppl away cuz I don't want 2 get hurt
I don't wanna write my diaries & complain & nag,, I don't want 2 write abt you in my diaries


Yes, I made this =] 

 One of my fav hobbies is grocery shopping, it's such a joy

my old school
didn't step a foot there since I graduated
I'm sure it looks very different from the inside now, I know it's different from the outside

....

دعاء 
اللهم احرسني و عائلتي ﻣن عين نظرت إلينا ولم تذكرك فأنت خير الحافظين ♥

2 التعليقات:

Waleed Addictioneer يقول...

good to know that you're doing well
Btw... I liked the cake. looks awesome and I have no doubt it tastes awesome as well

oh just thinking about chocolate makes my acne worst
:)

Hope يقول...

Waleed Addictioneer

Glad you liked the look of it! it really is delicious =]
MayB I should post the recipe some day, it's really easy, you can make it UrSelf within 10 max 15 mins

lol same problem over here, I too have a seet tooth & that's probably he reason Y my acne wouldn't go away!